Sunday, September 19, 2010

Let's talk about CONTENT:



When it comes to the content of my personal website, I am pretending that my website is like Facebook or MySpace. I guess what I mean is that I will be treating it like an autobiography of sorts without getting too, too specific. I think it would be nice to fill in personal background on such topics like education, hobbies/interests, etc and that’s why in that sense I am comparing my site to social networks—without of course, the social networking.

I will also be adding pictures that coincide with information that I provide along with a few of myself since the website is about me! At this point it’s easy to create an outline in my head of what I want to accomplish on my site, but I have a feeling that my true inspiration won’t come until I actually start piecing my page together as that is how most projects usually work for me, so in that case, I think for the most part I am not going to try and plan in depth, but instead, just sort of wing it and see what I come up with.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely! I've been batting around ideas, and I HAVE already starting making a site (actually, I've tried three different versions), but I'm still not 100% sure what I want to do/include. It will take some time to develop a clear plan.

    ReplyDelete