Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yes! To Technology


I am very excited by a future prospect that was offered today at my job. I also realized I’m a little dorkier than I thought because I am so excited about this. So anyways, the deal is, is that we are finally being upgraded from Microsoft Office circa 2003 to the wonderful (or so I hear) 2010 version within the next few months. “Thank God!” was my first thought. My poor little technological self is ready for the change. I also feel like I am going back in time every time I have to make a word document and what not. But that’s not the best part of the upgrade; the best part is is that my company has gotten permission from Microsoft to allow its employees to purchase the program for their home computers for a very low price.

Now I just need to learn how to use it. If anyone is familiar with the 2010 version and can explain anything about it, I’d greatly appreciate any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment