Sunday, September 19, 2010

Navigate this ah-way...



I’m a simple person, so I think I’m going to stick with simple navigation since I have a feeling that that’s all that I’m going to be able to do at this point. No, that is not a cop-out, but I think I’m more concerned about the visual appeal (okay you can argue that navigation is part of that) of my page above all else.

However, I would like to explore the use of interactive links (see blog #) because they are simple in nature but can hide a lot of fun ideas/things behind them. I also need to find out if “interactive link” is the actual term for what I am referring to. Either way, what I am hoping is that whatever I put on my site keeps readers attentions focused. I am interested, though, in having one main page and if I don’t have the links that appear as objects or whatever I delegate them as, then having links on my page that take viewers to a corresponding page that is filled with one subject. So say, I have something about my schooling background and one about my interests, you’d click on SCHOOL to get to the school information and INTERESTS to get to the interests I have written about. Sounds simple enough, but I am also interested in aesthetics and I like things to look clean, which is also why I am thinking maybe being ultra organized will help with navigation over all…

No comments:

Post a Comment