Monday, November 1, 2010

Food Review from a Non-Food Reviewer

This weekend I found myself eating at a new restaurant (at least it was new to me) called Houlihans located in Columbia. I received a gift card for my birthday and just got around to trying it out. I heard their burgers were really good (and I love a good burger), but I actually went a different route and had something called a So Cal Fish Taco with homemade chips and salsa. They were very good and I was happy with my pick. I also got stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer and here I was thinking that they'd be little tiny mushrooms, but they were huge. And although I liked my tacos, I think I was happiest with the mushrooms. Instead of getting an alcoholic drink I instead opted for a raspberry lemonade which was also very good, but maybe next time I'll ask for a little spike of vodka. Overall I enjoyed my meal and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new place to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment