Friday, October 1, 2010

"And everything I had to know, I heard it on my radio."

Last week I got Queen's greatest hits which I've been listening to non-stop in my car. I like to think of myself as a music know-it-all because my taste is so eclectic--that and I know a ton of useless information about music. But I was surprised by a few of the songs because I had no idea Queen wrote them. Then, I just happened to randomly see that Sasha Baron Cohen (Borat) was going to be playing Freddie Mercury, Queen's frontman, in a biopic sometime in the near future. I can't help but see Sasha in a neon green mankini, but I have the feeling because he is that ridiculous, he might just be able to pull off the role. Either way, enjoy a little news link from MTV:

1 comment:

  1. Queen is amazing. I also have the greatest hits and was surprised by the songs that I knew but never knew they were by Queen.

    ReplyDelete