Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shamless Self-Promotion (Help a Sister Out!)

I NEED A JOB! And it's not that I haven't been looking (let's face it, I’ve been on a perpetual job search for over a year now with no luck) it just seems to never pan out in my favor. So I am asking YOU! If you know of any place that is looking to hire, please forward the info my way. I have a B.A. in English (Communication and Technology Track) that I'm dying to use. I also have the wonderful skills attained through our lovely MFA program as well as being an independent, detail oriented, multi-tasking, and organized individual. I can pretty much do anything, just give me some direction or how you want something done. I will buy you lunch if something comes out of this. I can also send/give you a copy of my resume if needed. All help is and will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment