Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Film Consideration: One

Ever since Monday's class I've been a little more attentive to what's going on around me. I am trying to brainstorm the kinds of images and visuals I want to produce in my film, but I tend to keep seeing things the way I do when I take pictures--as unmoving snapshots. I have been thinking about using moving images while integrating still shots throughout my film, but I think that I need to start looking outside of the camera lens--as in I need to start seeing things in motion and figuring out how to capture that motion. I think that concept is definitely going to be a hurdle for me during this project as well as coordinating text to go with those now moving visuals. It is so much easier to write a poem around a still photo, and I have never tried to do so to a "film". But, like I was saying, I think that an easy way for me to transition into this project will not to go totally film, but to mix in what I am already comfortable with using with the new techniques I am learning. Either way I think the end project will be very interesting and hopefully fun to create and fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment